Community Information Database
Focus: Second Harvest Food Bank
Please join us in fighting hunger and feeding hope. Start planning your food/fundraiser today and make a difference in your community.
- Attend the Annual Food and Fund Drive LUNCHEON — November 6th at the Cocoanut Grove in Santa Cruz to meet fellow fundraisers and get ideas and inspiration for your drive.
- Fill Out the PARTICPATION FORM — Register and request promotional materials online.
- Virtual Fund Drive — Set up your own online fundraising page for Second Harvest through StayClassy. It's fast and easy. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help setting it up.
- Donate online — No time to fund raise but want to help? Simply click the link and submit a donation online. All funds will be dedicated to the 2014 Holiday Food Drive campaign.
- Spread The Word — Make a plan and challenge your friends, family, co-workers, and peers to help you meet or even exceed your goals.
- Celebrate — Share the impact of your drive to let participants know that every $1 helped! Each year in March Second Harvest hosts an Annual Awards Dinner to recognize those groups and individuals who have made a difference in our community. It is a great opportunity to celebrate the efforts of everyone who donated their time and talents to make a difference.
For more information email email@example.com or call 831-498-4119
Recently Added Agencies
The following agencies are new to the Community Information Database. They have been added within the last several months.
There have been no agencies added to the database in the last "3" months.
The Santa Cruz Library Joint Powers Authority makes no representations or warranties as to the suitability or current accuracy of this information for your particular purpose, and that to the extent you use or implement this information in your own setting you do so at your own risk. The information provided herewith is solely for your own use and cannot be sold. In no event will the Santa Cruz Library Joint Powers Authority be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, consequential, incidental, special or on claim for attorney fees arising out of the use of or inability to use the information provided herewith.