Community Information Database
National Immunization Awareness Month
Each year in August, National Immunization Awareness Month is the perfect time to promote vaccines and remind family, friends, and co-workers to get caught up on their shots to help prevent dangerous and sometimes deadly diseases.
- Encourage parents to get recommended immunizations for their babies by age two and for older children by the time they go back to school
- Remind college students to catch up on immunizations before they move into dormitories
- Educate adults, about vaccines and boosters they may need
- Remind everyone that the next flu season is only a few months away
Recently Added Agencies
The following agencies are new to the Community Information Database. They have been added within the last several months.
- PlaneTree Health Information Center
To make an appointment, please call 408-446-1677 ext. 3350 or send an email to learn more about any medical condition and treatment options, as well as ways to keep you and your family healthy. Sat... [Full Record] [Add to Personal List]
- Sweaty Sheep
The Santa Cruz Library Joint Powers Authority makes no representations or warranties as to the suitability or current accuracy of this information for your particular purpose, and that to the extent you use or implement this information in your own setting you do so at your own risk. The information provided herewith is solely for your own use and cannot be sold. In no event will the Santa Cruz Library Joint Powers Authority be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, consequential, incidental, special or on claim for attorney fees arising out of the use of or inability to use the information provided herewith.